Monday, December 20, 2004

Beauty

[Lori]: Not much to report, I just feel compelled to post something here on ye olde bloggee. It's been too long, and I aspire to do this with more regularity.
As I write this, I occasionally glance over at our daughter, who is resting in her bouncy chair at my feet. She is sweet and a vision...to me, at least. And David. And everyone who has met her, I dare say. Have you met her? Would you like to? All it will cost you is your willingness to have your picture taken with her. Seeing our friends and family with her is a vision as well...a simple pleasure, and another moment of beauty. Yes, I am getting more cheezy in my old age. They tell me the hormones are still raging within me, so I blame them. But I wouldn't have it any other way...being touched by such things is all right.

We wait anxiously for snow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home